Deli United BV respects the privacy of visitors to the Website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to full transparency with
We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy for our customers with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl. The current version of the privacy statement is the only version that applies.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also “the website”): Spoon Moment
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): Deli United BV, established at Uiterweg 19, 1431AA Aalsmeer, Chamber of Commerce number: 59703326.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will use this website as well as the data and information not use the information provided on it for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any any commercial offers and in particular not to use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all components used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. every reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, by any means, of all or part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, it cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or the renunciation of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that conflicts with national or international law or is contrary to internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet. The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage you incur yourself, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this. If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to all to recover from you the damage that he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data is collected by Deli United BV and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is understood to mean:
- any information about an identified or identifiable natural person;
- if identifiable is considered a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural
or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect, rectify or delete their data personal data or restriction of the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request to that effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you signed and stating the address where you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, it will be provided to them after a express and reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal data are therefore no longer subject to the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement. If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the indicate the mandatory nature of this information to the responsible person at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you no longer wish to receive this, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you should refrain from collecting them or any other unauthorized use as well as any act that infringes on the personal life of that person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the website administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can improve the communication and better tailor information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We can't see who visit our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can communicate and better tailor information to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. From the information about visited websites, personal interests can be inferred. This allows organizations to website visitors, for example, show targeted advertisements. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data incorporated.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymized (analytical cookies)
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies, we invite you to read the following link to consult: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material associated with the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Nicky Butter, Department customer service, firstname.lastname@example.org, 023 532 44 18.
This privacy statement has been in effect since 1-11-2022.